Real World Design Course
We don't just show you the design principles from textbook. Instead, we use real world examples to introduce you to the UI/UX world.
- What is UI? UX?
- What skills are required for being an UI/UX Designer?
- What are the PROS and CONS for being an UI/UX Designer?
- UI/UX Designer in Japan(Asia)? the US? and the world?
- White Space, Contrast, Alignment, Colors, Visual Hierarchy, Accessibility.UI Fundamentals
- Low-Fidelity wireframe, High-Fidelity wireframe, Prototyping.UX Fundamentals
- Business & Users Goals / KPIs, User-Persona, User-Journey, User-Flow, UX Research (Surveys, Analytics, Testing).
The Next Level
UI Component Design
- What is a component, Examples (Buttons, Alerts, Cards, Forms, etc), Best Practices.UI Layout Design
- Desktop VS Mobile, Mobile First, RWD, Common components (Stepper, Dialog, Fixed Bar, etc).Design Challenges
- [UI] Putting it all together, [UX] User interview exercise.
The God Level
- What makes a god level designer?
- Illustrations in UI
- Animation in UI
- Micro-Interactions in UI
- Dark & Light Mode in UI
- Psychology in UX
- Dark Patterns in UX
- User-Interview / Workshop in UX
- Design Systems / Design Patterns
- Design Handoff - The art of working with Developers
- How to “Sell” UIUX
- Design Maturity (Culture, Process, & Product)
Are you Ready?
Any design tool such as Figma, or AdobeXD (For learning CSS, please download English version if possible).
No previous design experience is needed.
No Previous design tool skill is needed.
No coding experience is needed.
The WILL to learn. Strong & Fast.
© Chris Chau. All rights reserved.